We’re here to serve you.
At Atlantis University, we’re a valued partner of the Armed Forces and we’re pleased to serve our veteran and military community.
We’re committed to the advancement of all military members, veterans, their spouses and dependents. We want you to achieve life success and expand career opportunities.
How we do it
Here, you’ll find a schedule that fits your needs, enabling you to fulfill your life goals and professional advancement through education, mentoring and practical application.
In order to accommodate your busy life and work schedule, you can attend one class at a time for four weeks and move on to your next subject. The approach to take a single class ensures easy access to our renowned faculty and less stress when learning and earning your degree.
This career-focused schedule will also help you eliminate the need to take assignments and exams at once, and will let you concentrate on one subject at the time.
What we can offer you
Support led by veterans
Spouses and dependents benefits
How we can help you
Our Admissions Officers can assist you with:
- Maximizing your VA education benefits.
- The Financial Aid Process.
- Transfering your college credits from other accredited eligible institutions.
- Evaluating your military transcripts for which you may qualify to receive additional credits.
- Military Scholarships.
- Your eligibility consideration for the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
- Credit for College Level Examination Program (CLEP) and DANTES (DSST), because we’re a Certified National Testing Center for CLEP and DSST.
- Placement after graduation.
You won’t be in
Whether you’re focused on advancing your career in the military or seeking your next career opportunity in the civilian job market, we’re here to help.