Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Let’s see if you fit this profile: are you currently an active, registered nurse with an Associate Degree in nursing? Are you ready to hone in on the skills that you already have and take them to the next level?
If so, this program is calling out your name. Here, you’ll learn how to understand the intricate issues surrounding patient care, so that you’re able to make a positive impact in every step of their health journey.
Approx. course duration
What you’ll learn:
- Assess a healthcare situation, think critically and ethically to resolve the situation.
- Work with others to manage patient care.
- Communicate effectively in complex healthcare situations.
- Enhance technology skills used in healthcare.
Topics covered in this degree includes:
- Introduction to Computers
- Modern Operating Technology
- Introduction to Keyboarding
- Effective Business Writing or English Composition
- Leadership and Human Resources
- Business Major Course
- Business Law or International Entrepreneurship