MissionThe Business Administration Program is designed to train students for employment in various industries that utilize business skills and knowledge. Students who successfully complete this program will have knowledge and skills in such areas as marketing, accounting, computer applications, human resources, leadership, management and administration.
Elective classes may be selected from a list of business or computer electives or from a list of courses from marketing or international business.
The program consists of courses that require readings, exams, projects and other learning strategies and assessments determined by each instructor to meet course objectives.
More than 25 nationalities are represented in our School of Business.
Instructors use case studies to teach real-world business situations.
Students work on projects and present their finished product at the end of every class.
Our professors all excel in the business world and serve as mentors for students.
ObjectiveGraduates of the A.S. in Business Administration program can seek entry-level employment in business, government, or a variety of industries where a range of business skills are needed.
They will be able to:
- Fully discuss the evolution of the U.S. economy, as well as the economic behavior of individual consumers and businesses.
- Demonstrate a foundation of knowledge related to consumer behavior and the impact of marketing on consumers.
- Make effective marketing decisions through the application of the elements of an integrated advertising and marketing communications program.
- Demonstrate knowledge of setting up and operating an online retail business in the global marketplace.
- Demonstrate a foundation of business knowledge related to business ownership, marketing, risk management, and social responsibility.
- Identify and apply the fundamental principles of public speaking, speech criticism, audience analysis, and effective delivery techniques.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of computer applications and the broad implications of technological innovation on social organization in terms of personal, political, economic, and environmental issues.
- Demonstrate proficiency with English composition, including the ability to develop essays, revise and edit one's work, and conduct academic research.
- Demonstrate basic mathematical reasoning and logic as the basis for data analysis, while applying the major concepts of college-level algebra.
- Enter Atlantis University’s bachelor’s degree programs without any additional academic preparation.
WHAT’S MY INVESTMENT?We pride ourselves in the delivery of quality education at a lower cost. Atlantis University is half the cost of other traditional universities.
|Academic Institutions||Average Cost/Semester Per Semester|
(Undergraduate 4 months)
|University of Miami||$16,700.00|
|Nova Southeastern University||$12,200.00|
|Florida International University||$9,200.00|
Applicants to the A.S. in Business Administration program at Atlantis University must:
- Be at least 18 years old or have written permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Complete an in-person or phone interview with Admissions Department.
- Provide a copy of their high school diploma or GED (or the equivalent in their country).
- Translate documents from non-English speaking countries into English.
- Provide an official transcript from other accredited postsecondary schools if seeking transfer credits.
- Show evidence of English proficiency if a student’s primary language is not English. This can be done through the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Please see the Admissions Department for more information.
Official transcripts and any other documentation must be forwarded directly to the Atlantis University by the granting institution.
“Atlantis University allowed me to graduate with a Bachelor in Business Administration while helping me with internships that lead to my current employment. All of the courses in the degree were employer-focused and allowed me to earn the credentials and qualifications that directly improved my job and advancement possibilities.”