MissionThe Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program prepares students for leadership positions in the 21st-century global marketplace. At AU, we understand that our future leaders will need to balance the goals of economic success with the constraints of greater social and environmental responsibility.
More than 25 nationalities are represented in our School of Business.
AU’s curriculum incorporates case studies from companies and governments around the world.
Over 87% of our Business School students were employed within six months of graduation.
Our professors all excel in the business world and serve as mentors for our students.
ObjectiveBusiness Administration baccalaureates may seek employment in business, government, or a variety of industries where a range of general business skills are needed.
They will be prepared to:
- Analyze the external and internal influences on business institutions and practices.
- Identify the structures in business organizations that can be managed for productivity.
- Differentiate the roles and tasks of business leaders and professionals in business, industry and nonprofit organizations.
- Use technology and resources to remain current in the student’s chosen business field.
- Make effective business decisions using appropriate critical thinking processes.
- Identify and analyze legal or ethical issues that arise in business practices and institutions.
- Demonstrate effective written communication skills in a business environment.
- Enter a graduate-level program at AU without further academic preparation.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Distinguished faculty teach students to integrate changing human and information resources with continually changing technology. Professors are dedicated to nurturing the entrepreneurial spirit that has always been the key to successful business and management.
A Bachelor of Science in Business Administration can be attained by transferring credits earned in an associate’s degree program (60 credits) and completing the remaining prescribed major courses (63 credits) for a total of 123 semester-credit-hours.
Students may elect to combine core courses (105 credits) and prescribed major courses (18 credits), which allows them to choose from one of the following concentrations:
- International Business
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Health Care Management
- Project Management
- Hospitality Management
MajorsStudents enrolled in the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program, after successfully completing all general education courses (30 credits) and all major courses (lower and upper division), may choose one of the following majors:
WHAT’S MY INVESTMENT?We pride ourselves in the delivery of quality education at a lower cost. Atlantis University is half the cost of other traditional universities.
|Academic Institutions||Average Cost/Semester Per Semester|
(Undergraduate 4 months)
|University of Miami||$16,700.00|
|Nova Southeastern University||$12,200.00|
|Florida International University||$9,200.00|
Applicants to the A.S. in International Business program at Atlantis University must:
- Be at least 18 years old or have written permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Complete an in-person or phone interview with Admissions Department.
- Provide a copy of their high school diploma or GED (or the equivalent in their country).
- Translate documents from non-English speaking countries into English.
- Provide an official transcript from other accredited postsecondary schools if seeking transfer credits.
- Show evidence of English proficiency if a student’s primary language is not English. This can be done through the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Please see the Admissions Department for more information.
Official transcripts and any other documentation must be forwarded directly to the Atlantis University by the granting institution.
“Atlantis University allowed me to graduate with a Bachelor in Business Administration while helping me with internships that lead to my current employment. All of the courses in the degree were employer-focused and allowed me to earn the credentials and qualifications that directly improved my job and advancement possibilities.”