Our goal is to help students prepare for a career in management positions by shaping creative thinkers, strong communicators and the best negotiators.
- To plan, construct, troubleshoot, and maintain enterprise network infrastructures.
- To design, configure, and maintain a cloud infrastructure.
- To equip students with the skills in protection and application of network security, compliance/operational intelligence, threats, access control, and cryptography.
- To use and apply current technical concepts and practices in the core information technologies.
- Through a conceptual understanding, apply technological skills in hardware, networking, security, cloud computing, database, web development, IT project management and research to analyze and solve problems.