Our goal is to help students prepare for a career in management positions by shaping creative thinkers, strong communicators and the best negotiators.
The objectives of Atlantis University’s MBA program are to:
- Help students develop superior managerial competencies, which are essential for effective leadership, by teaching them to integrate business strategies, international business concepts, marketing tools and critical analysis to resolve situations in unpredictable environments.
- Provide students with the tools and practical experiences essential to an executive in business.
- Further develop students’ knowledge of central functions of management, marketing, finance and information technology in a global economy.
- Enhance students’ appreciation of the ethical and legal scenarios as the context for their own contributions to the economic and social well-being of their communities.
- Shape students’ understanding of and sensitivity to cultural differences in the workplace as they impact management effectiveness.