Transfer to Atlantis University
Don’t leave your credits behind. Bring them on!
Credit transfer can be a confusing and complicated task, but it’s worth the effort and time. By exchanging credits, you directly transfer credits to your course.
This means that you will no longer have to attend the class or take the exam of that particular course. Those credit hours are also exempted from your overall fee.
Get ready to save money and take a shorter path to graduation!
How transfer credits work
- We’re happy to accept transfer credits from other institutions. Just follow these steps to apply for transfer credits:
- 1. Check if your previous study is eligible for credit transfer.
- 2. See how much credit can be transferred into your chosen Atlantis University qualification.
- 3. Send an official copy of your transcript to our Academic Department for review.
- 4. Complete the corresponding paperwork for each transfer course.
- 5. Wait for our notification on how many credits have been awarded toward your degree.
Credits may be granted for our undergraduate students when they complete a minimum 25% of an undergraduate program at Atlantis University. And for graduate degrees, when they complete at least 50% of a graduate program with us.
Transfer credits for IT and Business certificates
You may receive credit for already earned IT or Business certifications equivalent to Atlantis University courses. Take into account that credit for certifications will only apply for degree programs, and may be granted only for certifications earned within the last six years.
To apply for this type of credit, follow the same steps as above.
Transfer veteran’s credit for previous education
As a recipient of the Veterans Administration benefit, you’re responsible to report all education and training. Then, we evaluate and may grant credit with the training time shortened, the tuition reduced proportionately, and the Veteran Administration and student notified.
To evaluate your credits, we utilize the American Council of Education (ACE) guide for the evaluation of educational experiences in the Armed Services.
Transfer of credits from us to other institutions
If you’re interested in continuing your education at an institution other than ours, you should find out what credits and requirements are needed for entrance to that institution, and let us know.
Still a little bit confused? Yeah, we don’t blame you.
But don’t worry about it, it happens to the best of us. After all, transferring credits can sometimes seem a bit confusing. We’re here to help.